IPSAS in a Box is a high-quality, user-friendly and flexible IPSAS e-learning, e-assessment and knowledge management solution designed for public sector accountants, practitioners and non-practitioners, government officials and other public sector decision makers, students and academia as well as for anyone interested in IPSAS (International Public Sector Accounting Standards) and the wider public accounting debate.
IPSAS in a Box is divided in six parts:
- The ‘IPSAS standards and RPGs’ part provides an outline of all IPSAS standards and RPGs (Recommended Practice Guidelines).
- The ‘IPSAS e-learning’ part follows a hands-on approach, from principles to practice. It provides detailed explanations on IPSAS principles organised around accounting topic and includes practical exercises/case studies for each topic.
- The ‘e-assessment’ part allows users to take an assessment and earn a Certificate in IPSAS certified by PwC and ICAEW if they pass the test.
- The ‘IPSAS developments’ part keeps you up to date with the latest news from the IPSASB.
- The ‘Other useful resources’ part includes useful PwC and ICAEW publications on IPSAS and related public finance management (PFM) matters.
- The last part of IPSAS in a Box is dedicated to client’s tailored content.